KidSchool Purim Party
All members and guests are invited to enjoy Purim performances and games put on by City Congregation’s KidSchool students. Then stay for the traditional hamantaschen and pizza.
Put on your costume and come out for our annual Purim dinner and celebration. Reservations due by March 12.
The City Congregation is proud to host a three-day seminar presented by Rabbi Adam Chalom: “Four Questions for Today’s New Secular Jew.” Come learn the who, what, why, and how of Humanistic Judaism. This in-depth program has something to offer anyone interested in what it means to be Jewish in the modern world.
Is City Congregation the right place for you?
- Are you a humanist, freethinker, agnostic, or atheist?
- Believe in a higher power but not traditional prayer?
- Want to raise your kids Jewish but not religious?
- Say what you believe and believe what you say
- We embrace interfaith and multicultural families
- An LGBT-friendly community